MOVING CYCLE PRACTITIONER
A basic grasp of how to facilitate a Moving Cycle session using its main principles and practices
- Four 4-day courses, called Phase One through Four.
ADVANCED MOVING CYCLE PRACTITIONER
A more detailed and nuanced ability to facilitate a Moving Cycle session, along with an ability to apply it to specific populations.
- Moving Cycle Practitioner status
- 4 Advanced Topic Courses
- 10 hours of supervision with a Moving Cycle Teacher or Advanced Practitioner
MOVING CYCLE TEACHER
Training that empowers Advanced Practitioners to teach Moving Cycle courses.
- Advanced Practitioner status
- Two Advanced Topics
- A 4-day Teaching and Learning in the Moving Cycle course
- Being an assistant in any course that you might want to teach later
- Ten hours of teaching supervision with a Moving Cycle Teacher